Thursday, July 6, 2017

She's One Good Girl


Tuesday I celebrated my 8 year anniversary with my furry best friend.  I feel like I've had her forever.  My thirties are defined by her love and her paw will always be inked into my right leg.  I love this dog more than I could ever imagine.

Here are a few of the many, many pictures I have of Miss Libby over the years...


 2009
She made herself at home right away. 8 years later and she still has that duck!
2010
She makes a great pillow for a St. Patrick's Day nap.
2011
Super Libby
2012
She loves napping with her cousin Bella at Christmas in Pittsburgh
2013
Leaving this face for 4 months to travel was really hard. Thankfully I knew she was in good hands.
2014
Each Halloween she's the Queen Bee. 
2015
Baseball and my dog make for a great evening.
2016
#1 Steeler fan
2017
And sometimes she's a brat and I still love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment